Improving writing skills with VirtualWritingTutor
Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Eliot Ruel, and I am currently a Human Sciences student at Cégep de Sherbrooke. In the future, I am interested in studying administration at university.
Administration is a field where communication and writing are very important because you often have to write emails, reports, business proposals, or official documents.
Because of that, it is essential to have a good grammar and clear writing, especially when communicating with colleagues, clients, and partners.
My goal is to be able to write without making any mistakes so my text looks more professional.
In this screencast, I will show you a website to correct your grammar and improve your writing skills.
The Problem
Today, I will present a problem related to administration studies, and I will show you how the website Virtual Writing Tutor can help solve this problem. For example, if I have to write a business email, mistakes in grammar or vocabulary could make the message less clear or less professional.
In business and administration, communication is very important because companies must have a professional image with their clients and partners. If a manager sends an email with mistakes, it could affect the credibility of the company.
So, the question is how can students improve their writing and avoid grammar mistakes?
The Quest
Just open a new tab in your device and write in the address bar "VirtualWritingTutor.com". After that, login to have the full access and be ready to use it.
So, it's a free website online that can help students to check their grammar, detect if it's AI generated, check the level of your text and check your score. You can also check your word count right there. In the top left corner you have the logo, the big logo of the site. You have the URL right there. You also have the navigation menu with all the different aspects.
The Solution
Virtual Writing Tutor can help students check their grammar, spelling and vocabulary in their texts. It analyzes the writing and shows the mistakes with suggestions on how to correct them. The website also gives instant feedback, which allows students to improve their writing before submitting an assignment or sending a message.
The Conclusion
To conclude, students in administration must write clear and professional documents with no mistakes in it. The website Virtual Writing Tutor is a helpful tool because it quickly identifies errors and provides suggestions to correct them. Thank you for listening.
I want you to try this website next time before publishing your text, so it does not contain mistakes.
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 426
Total MP3 length: 02:44
Target structure count: 6
Error count: 6
Error density: 2%
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire